How to Use Safe Foodie Sticks
- Class Parties - Insert Safe Foodie Sticks into individual treats or large dishes to help kids easily identify safe options. Put them in cupcakes, cakes, and baked goods of any kind, meat and cheese platters, fruit plates and virtually any food dish!
- Holiday Parties - Safe Foodie Sticks can be used at office parties and also when you entertain at home. Whatever the occasion, Safe Foodie Sticks are a great way to accommodate and empower your guests with food allergies.
- Pot Lucks - You can use Safe Foodie Sticks in large dishes such as casseroles, pasta dishes, cakes- literally any appetizer, main dish or dessert. You can also use them to label individual portions such as pastries, cup cakes and cream puffs!
- Bake Sales - Safe Foodie Sticks are a must at Bake Sales! Use the Safe Foodie Sticks to label safe options for those with food allergies. Parents are not always present at Bake Sales and cannot help their children select safe food options. This is a great way to help avoid the risk of accidental ingestion.
- Catered Events - If you have event attendees that require special accommodations with food, make sure your catering company is using Safe Foodie Sticks so that your guests with food allergies can dine safely.
- Weddings - Whether you are using a catering company, hotel or are doing it all on your own, Safe Foodie Sticks can help you and your guests to enjoy eating safely and easily.
Other places to use your Safe Foodie Sticks: Camps, Religious and Spiritual Events, Youth Groups, Birthday Parties, BBQ’s and Picnics, Fundraisers, Corporate Events, Farmers Markets and anywhere there is food!
As a host you should always ask your guests if they have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. Make sure you label your food with Safe Foodie Sticks to ensure your guests can dine safely!
Note: The “No Allergen” Safe Foodie Stick can be used multiple ways, but make sure that you are communicating your specific way to the persons with food allergies. The “No Allergen” Safe Foodie Stick can be used in a dish to show that the dish is free from the Top 8 Allergens. These are: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Dairy, Egg, Soy, Wheat, Shellfish and Fish. You can also use it if the dish is free from several of the Top 8 Allergens thus eliminating the need for multiple Safe Foodie Sticks in one dish.
Don’t forget to read and abide by the Responsible Use guidelines.
If we don’t have your specific allergen, we can make it for you! Please email us for custom orders.